Actual happiness always looks pretty squalid in comparison with the overcompensations for misery. And, of course, stability isn’t nearly so spectacular as instability. And being contented has none of the glamour of a good fight against misfortune, none of the picturesqueness of a struggle with temptation, or a fatal overthrow by passion or doubt. Happiness is never grand. hello peeps! do follow me :) tak kenal maka tak cinta.

Friday 2 December 2011

WEEK OF JOYFUL :)


  PIKNIK.COM :)


KAU ADA?
HEHE


4 MUSKETEERS :)

So this week my parents hantar 5 of us balik rumah grandpa and grandma, 1st day bosan gak ah, tp when it comes to the next day it became awesome me tell ya :D
why?
because me and my 3amanah went out to mid valley and subang parade. At first the plan went so perfec but when it comes to disco skating part, hancuss. Because we all ran out of time, well we are so enjoy untill forget yhe disco skating part :P meyhmeyh.
i also stay at my paksu's house until now. its cool :) free internet -,- hehe
so tomorrow i dont know what kind of oy will came but for sure, i will enjoy until im crazyy -,- #clichesentenceiknow-,-
oh yeahh, not to forget my relative from Indonesia came to Malaysia, the best part is, they are awesome ! so much for now :)


sincerely,
muhammadNAQIUDDIN :)

No comments:

Post a Comment





You are my number