Actual happiness always looks pretty squalid in comparison with the overcompensations for misery. And, of course, stability isn’t nearly so spectacular as instability. And being contented has none of the glamour of a good fight against misfortune, none of the picturesqueness of a struggle with temptation, or a fatal overthrow by passion or doubt. Happiness is never grand. hello peeps! do follow me :) tak kenal maka tak cinta.

Saturday 26 November 2011

HANDSOME?
The story starts with, di petang tatkala angin sepoisepoi bahasa tamil. haha. I was playing badminton with my sister, suddenly ada sorang makcik nie, my sister called him "Acik Lina", dia datang then bg fail apa tah kat adik aku, she stared at me and ask, "nie abg sulong Tasha(adik aku) ke?" i replied " yeah, knape?" she said "aww, handsome" then dia boleh sengihsengih apa taktau. HAHA. So until now im still in confused, haha. To that lady thanks because see my good side and cakap kuatkuat -,-
 
But no thanks because i know that is such a big fitnah. the readers also agree, haa, tgok dorang senyum sorangsorang cm org gila tuh, agree laa tuh -,-
Whatever,whoever,whenever it is i vow to myself that im gonna live my life the way i am, no need to kopikucing :)
 
 
(V) peace :B
sincerely,
muhammadNAQIUDDIN :)

No comments:

Post a Comment





You are my number